Monday, June 23, 2008

Sure do miss this guy...


My little brother, Ben,is serving a mission in Costa Rica right now. I am soooo proud of him and all he is doing and what he is becoming BUT I really miss him A TON. His leaving on a mission was incredibly hard for me. Of course, I am very proud of him for choosing to serve the Lord as he has. I know he is sharing the good news of the gospel and also blessing those around him with his wonderfully warm personality.

He just got transferred last week and is now serving as assistant to the president. This picture is of him getting ready for the move. A 4-year old girl in one of the families he taught gave him the doll he is holding in the above picture. Her mom had given this to her as a present and she wanted to send Ben off with something of her own that meant a lot. What a going-away present! You can only imagine the sacrifice for this small girl! Obviously, Ben felt really special.
Sure do miss this guy...

1 comment:

Dacia said...

Hooray! I love Ben, and I especially love him because he will wear that tie! I'm so glad to hear he's doing so well!