Monday, June 30, 2008

Almost a home...

We are getting anxious for our new house to be complete and from the looks of these pics we got emailed to us today, it shouldn't be long till it's ready for us to move in!!!



Front view; complete except for the stone that will be added to the gray area on the bottom portion.

Lving room with a view out the front door


MB sinks


View from the kitchen into the living room

5 comments:

Carrie said...

How exciting!! It looks super nice!

Logan and Tanya said...

Yeah! I keep meaning to tell you...that countertop you chose is the same one we had in Syracuse. I LOVED it! Good luck these next few weeks on your excursion south!

Beth said...

Holy cow! I'm sorry I haven't looked at your blog until today. I figured out how to get in. I'm so excited to check it out every night. Your house looks really nice. I still can't comprehend that your going to move though.

wisp said...

Wow! That is beautiful! I love that new house smell. I hope you guys are really happy there.
-Christine

April said...

How great is that that you got to build a new home! I agree with Carrie, it looks really nice. Congratulations!