We had a fun visit from my cousin, Marcia and her husband, Ray. They were GREAT to come help me out with some projects we had to do around the house. They also brought their adorable grandson, Andrew. He and Heidi sure had a great time playing:
And as you can see in the next picture, I have one tired baby at the end of the day. When I put her in her crib that night I suggested that she read a book to her baby doll. When I went in to shut off the light, this is what I found:
3 comments:
What a sweetheart! I miss that little munchkin so much! I think you're a really good mother, Em. Kiss her on the head for me.
-Christine
CUTE pictures. Heidi is adorable!
Love that picture of Heidi. That's good that she likes to unpack. glad your getting settled.
Post a Comment