Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh, What do you do in the summertime?

We go swimming. In fact, when it is as HOT as it is here during the day, that is about the only fun outdoor activity to do! We have really been enjoying our community pool. The water is the perfect temp and it really cools you down. It is amazing that 112 degrees can feel a bit nippy right when you first get out of the pool! Heidi loves the water and is always excited to blow bubbles.

Trecking out to the pool.

All cozy in her towel after a nice, refreshing swim!
Doesn't she look like just the sweetest little munchkin?



4 comments:

wisp said...

I can't even handle the cuteness!!! *sigh* I love how adorable babies are in their little swimsuits! Kiss her nose for me. I love the Heidi!
-Christine

Beth said...

She does look like a cute little munchkin. Your so lucky to have that pool close by. Your going to be all tan by the end of the summer. Hope the pool stays open through the fall too.

Logan and Tanya said...

I'm finally back to blogging...looks like so much fun! I am so glad Heidi will have that swimming exposure so young! Lucky momma!

Gabrielle Germaine said...

oh my goodness I just want to squeeze her! she is adorable.... sigh october is too far away!