She looks very cute. Don't you wear your mittens with you shorts around town? Maybe it will catch on next season.
I'm glad to hear it's finally cooling down there. I was just looking at our forecast in LA and it's supposed to get into the 90s this weekend. I can't believe it's November!
4 comments:
She looks very cute. Don't you wear your mittens with you shorts around town? Maybe it will catch on next season.
I'm glad to hear it's finally cooling down there. I was just looking at our forecast in LA and it's supposed to get into the 90s this weekend. I can't believe it's November!
I think she'd fit in at USU just great- when it hits 30 degrees in the winter everyone goes around in t-shirts and shorts, and mittens!
What a cute picture! I don't think she'll be needing those mittens anytime soon.
Hey, Heidi makes it work! It's a talent. ;)
Post a Comment