Heidi's hair seems to be getting curlier as she gets older. It is a lot of fun and can look really cute...especially if I add some gel and stuff to it. When I let it just go free and/or she has just ridden in the carseat, woken up, etc. it can get pretty poofy and crazy.
Lastnight was just one of such times. I had to laugh as she kept following her shadow on the wall saying- "Lamb!" At first I wondered what she was talking about. After looking at the shadow of her head on the wall it wasn't hard to see that the poofy curls looked just liked a cute little lamb on the wall.
3 comments:
Heidi is officially the cutest ever!!!
Oh, please post a picture of that 'lamb'. We would love to see that -- the boys thought that was great!!
I also want to see a picture of that little lamb. What a cute story.
Post a Comment