So, I really like a good deal. And I have a little obsession right now--- garage sales! My area has soooo many garage sales every weekend. Really, I can just pick about any subdivision close by and know that there will be at least a few sales nestled in the nooks and crannies of this suburban spread. The poor woman's delight! I am really very controlled and try to only search for the what we really need. Well, lately I've been on the prowl for baby boy clothes. Yesterday I really hit the jackpot. These people had bins and bins of boy clothes...nice quality, not a stain, lots new with tags, and priced at a quarter per piece! Not only that, but they had Christmas music blaring throughout the yard for our shopping pleasure. Until next week...
5 comments:
Hooray for sales! You are always good at finding the best deals!
Fun times! Way to find a good sale...makes me wish we needed something so I could be on the lookout for good sales... I admire your control :)
A girl after my own heart! Have fun next week w/ everyone there!!
Wow!! Great bargain! Those clothes are so cute. I bet they have garage sales year round there. Lucky you!
That is great! What a steal!! They are so cute too.
Post a Comment