Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Busy Girl

Heidi takes a lot of "trips" lately.

Necessary items for trips: shoes & a purse

Optional items for trips: hair accessories, babies, ponies, etc, etc, etc.


Here she is all outfitted to go to "school". She is wearing Daddy's school ID badge. The outfit was NOT complete until she added the headband. She just sorta forgot pants.


This ensemble came together on a Sunday morning as I was getting ready for choir practice.
I called her my little sister missionary because she had a dress, purse, and mini Book of Mormon. The ensemble was later completed with a pair of my flip-flops and she wandered out into the yard.




4 comments:

Dionne said...

cute cute!

Dan/Kealy said...

Heidi is so cute! And I can't believe your next baby almost here-that is so exciting!

wisp said...

Heidi can take a trip and come see me! ;) She is adorable!!!

April said...

That is so cute. We have just started with the big build up of stuff we have to grab before we can head out the door. Often, pants are not on the list either.