After two years of faithful missionary service in Costa Rica, Elder Clayton has returned home! Boy, I sure have missed this little brother of mine and seeing him again was the best.
He really looked great and so happy. He should...he has done a wonderful job serving the Lord for two whole years!
Just off the escalator
Meeting Heidi for the first time
Jacob is glad to have Uncle Ben home
The whole crowd anxiously awaiting his big arrival.
4 comments:
Isn't it strange to think that he and Heidi just met? It doesn't seem possible, she's such a big girl! At least he'll be here for the next one...well, too bad you won't be eh? :)
How fun that he came home while you were in Utah!!
Oooooo! He looks soo great! He looks like he's gonna split something, his smile's so big. :) I just can't believe our baby bro's are this old. I've gotta go visit him.
how has it been two years already? I love the pic of him meeting Heidi :)
Post a Comment