Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I love messes

I love a good mess. The kind of mess that provides HOURS of entertainment. I gave Heidi this oatmeal canister with a bit of oats left in the bottom, a couple cups, and a spoon. She played with this on and off all day.

She is saying "smile" in this video when she sees Trent has the camera.



At the end of the day as I swept up the little oatmeal spills all over my kitchen, I thought of what a good, ENTERTAINING mess it had been! I love that kind.

4 comments:

The Gentry's said...

That is adorable! Great, cheap, entertainment!

Logan and Tanya said...

very cute, Emily!

ls said...

i love that kind of mess, too. the other day i gave georgie the bottom half of a spray bottle and some dehydrated apples-- he was entertained forever by putting the apples in and "drinking" them into his mouth. and when he was tired of that he just loved dumping them onto the floor.

Di said...

Cami is so excited about Heidi! What a great idea- Em, you're brilliant, what a good mom!