Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ode to an Arizona January

We have been enjoying spending A LOT of time outside...and loving it!









Need I say more?


6 comments:

Monica said...

Us, too...isn't it great! This is why we live here!

wisp said...

She has gotten so big! Looks like a lot of fun! :)

Dacia said...

Just go on ahead and rub it in. Here I am, trecking through 16 feet of snow, uphill both ways, slipping on all kinds of ice...and there your gorgeous daughter is, chillin' at the playground. The sunny playground. I am coming to visit this summer a lot. I've got to get some sun! All this time in Rexburg has done me no good!

Di said...

Okay, Lily is officially jealous looking at those pics of Heidi... although she keeps saying "ho HA! ho HAll*!" on that last one. How nice that you can be out so much before baby time!
*she fall- she fall!*

April said...

I love the picture of her laying on the jungle gym. Kids are so cute and funny.

How you feeling? Ready to be done?

Carrie said...

Looks like fun! I wish we could be playing outside too. I think Baileigh is about to go crazy inside all day. Cute pictures!!