Thursday, February 5, 2009
Pregnancy Update
I'd like to draw your attention to the pregnancy ticker on the right. That's right, we have passed the 37 week mark!! This is a big milestone for me and one that I've been waiting for for about 9 months. Now we can say that anytime the little guy is ready, we are anxiously waiting to meet him. I'm feeling quite good and keeping busy with projects. Sleeping isn't quite what it used to be...rolling over is a bit of a chore and my dreams keep me so mentally "awake". Lastnight was quite an adventure- my mom and I were try to navigate through crocodile infested waters in Iowa. Oh brother. Anyway, we are trucking along...taking things a day at a time. I'll keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Nice...alligators huh? At least you had your mom with you! I'll be thinking of you about 200 times a day now, wondering if you had the baby yet! good luck!
Good Luck! I am surprised at how pleasant you still are! I was demanding an induction date from my doctor at that point. Cant wait to see some pictures of the little guy!
WOW...I can't believe you are so close to having your little baby boy. I hope everythign goes well for you and the little guy. I can't wait to see him!
I am so excited for you! I'll be thinking of you a lot, too. :)
Hang in there Emily. . . at least you're not 37 weeks in August in Arizona:) This is a perfect time of year to have a baby.
Em!!!!
16 more days! You are on my mind all the time now. Isn't it fun to feel like a ticking time bomb? lol.
Well good luck! How far is it to drive to Arizona again?
I'm just waiting for the call anyday now. can't wait to hear that everything went perfectly! and gettting curious about his name!
Thinking of you! Good luck!
You're an inspiration, I can't believe you're past 38 weeks!!!
i LOVED this time of pregnancy. even though it was fairly miserable to be so large, i loved knowing that when i went to bed that night it could really happen THAT night! so exciting, em, and i can't wait to hear the news when baby boy decides to make his grand entrance.
Post a Comment