Congrats!! Blake told me you had your baby, but he couldn't remember any of the details, grrr. He's beautiful. I'll look forward to hearing more details.
HOOOOORAY! I've been checking your blog on regular intervals. . .Congratulations! I'm so glad he made it (your body DID remember how to go into labor then!) and that you're both doin' good. Two and a half hours? Wow!
13 comments:
Congratulations! Good luck to you all:)
Congrats!! Blake told me you had your baby, but he couldn't remember any of the details, grrr. He's beautiful. I'll look forward to hearing more details.
Congratulations! What a big boy! The picture of Heidi meeting her new brother is so sweet.
Hooray...can't wait to meet him when we get back in town...
YAY!!!
Congratulations, Em! Can't wait for more pictures and details. He is beautiful!
i see your face! he is so sweet!
HOOOOORAY! I've been checking your blog on regular intervals. . .Congratulations! I'm so glad he made it (your body DID remember how to go into labor then!) and that you're both doin' good. Two and a half hours? Wow!
He's adorable! Can't wait to meet him asap. :)
Welcome little Nathan!!!
I'm really happy for you guys! You have the sweetest little family! :) Kiss Nathan's fuzzy little head for me!
Yay, Congrats to the both of you! I hope Heidi is adjusting good with the new permenant addition. Can't wait to see the cutie in person :)
Congratulations Emily, Trent, and Heidi! He looks so dang cute in those pictures. How fun to have a girl and a boy now. Post more pictures soon!
Congratulations Trent & Emily! It's fun to see pictures of the little Trent! So glad it all went well.
Oh my goodness Nathan was born bigger then MJ was on her 3 month birthday! Happy Birthday Nathan, Heidi, Emily, and Trent you are a cute family!
Post a Comment