Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nesting

Today was my 35 week mark and I am in nesting mode. And its making me so excited for baby's arrival! Yesterday I pulled out the baby laundry detergent and I've been washing blankies, doggy sleepers, and blue socks. Marveling at how tiny everything is.
Since Heidi surprised me by arriving 3 weeks ahead of schedule, I've determined I will be ready a bit early this time...just in case. That means he will probably come 2 weeks late!
Let the countdown begin...

4 comments:

Di said...

AAAIIICK!! I can't wait, I'm so excited for you! How's Heidi doint with it all, does she understand much?

Beth said...

yeah!!! I can't wait. I might not be able to control myself and jump in the car and head south!

wisp said...

I think you need more tiny socks.
;)

The Gentry's said...

Yay, hopefully he consults Trent's schedule before coming ;) If you need anything let me know.