Saturday, April 11, 2009

6 Weeks


Nathan is 6 weeks old today! 6 weeks is such a milestone in my mind. It seems that a baby really starts to learn and change quickly from this point on. At 5 weeks he weighed in at 13 pds.. 3 oz. He gave Daddy a smile at 5 weeks but Mommy had to wait a few more days before he would give me one! The above picture is Nathan chillin' inthe bouncer chair. That is his new favorite. Mommy doesn't mind a bit! It is a great vantage point from which to watch the activity of the day.
ps- Thanks for the cute shirt Aunt B.

3 comments:

wisp said...

Those cheeks! I love them so! Happy 6 months, little one!

Di said...

Wait, weeks. Ok, you scared me C! Em he looks wonderfully squeezable! Can't wait to meet him, that's great he likes the seat, my kids never really do...

Bethany said...

He is darling! How are you guys doing? Your kids are sure growing up! I can't remember if I knew that you had your baby. Can you believe it's been five years since Romania! I was thinking about the kids there, and I am starting to forget names. What was the name of the little boy who just had the stub, who was totally wild (like most of our kids)? Anyways...hope you guys are doing well!