Things that make me happy today-
- that it is Thursday. Thursday= close to the weekend=time with my hubby
- playdate at the park with friends...refreshing for kids and mommy
- yummy meatballs for dinner...new recipe and we all loved it
- few moments of kid-free solitude in Target
- great clearance sale on kid's shoes at Target
- 2 babies asleep and tucked in. 1 for the night and 1 until his tummy tells him to wake up
4 comments:
Emily, I love your happy lists -- you are so great. . .We wish we lived closer to you!
These are great, Emily! Thanks for reminding me of my happy moments that are similar to yours...for example...one tired little bug tucked fast asleep for his nap, with his puppy! Uh, oh, he seriously just woke up! Yikes, too early.
I absolutely adore your happy lists! What a great example! They always make me smile!
You are so cute! :) I will try calling you again soon.
Post a Comment