Sigh. What a week we've had around here. A week ago Heidi got a stomach bug. Our conference weekend (for which we had previously planned being blissful and relaxing) was a bit topsy turvy. Poor thing threw up all night and just proceeded to have a lousy few days.
Just as Heidi was getting her color back I started feeling funny. Finally today I'm coming round. Nathan has had his own bout with things. Thankfully a very very mild version. Just enough to make him a bit cranky. My dear, sweet husband is a miracle in my life. He willingly stayed up all night with our puking daughter and has proceeded to do near hundreds of loads of laundry. And he is somehow tolerating the explosion that our house has turned into. How lucky I am. Here's to hoping we are back on our feet for the time being. Now I think I have some laundry to fold...
1 comment:
:/ That's not so happy. I'm sorry you guys have been sick! Way to go Trentley! :) I'm so glad he's there to take care of you. What a good man!
Post a Comment