Monday, April 27, 2009

Nathan's Blessing Day

Sunday was Nathan's big day --- Trent gave him a name and a blessing. It was so nice. For a mommy to listen to her husband bless her baby...that is as good as it gets!
Here is the little man dressed up and ready:

This little suit was worn by Trent when he was blessed 25 years ago! Thank you Grammy Joyce for making this and saving it for a special day like yesterday!!!!
Little Man

All tuckered out on the walk home from church.


Our family



Uncle Matt, Daddy, Nathan, Great G-pa Ray:
Nathan has some wonderful footsteps to follow.


The whole group.
We just loved having family around to share the day with and their support means SO much.
What a wonderful day it was!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

He looks so cute and grown up in that little suit. You have such a cute little family!

Di said...

What a han'some little man! The suit is adorable! I'm almost jealous of the sunshine, I've been kinda cold the last few days...
That pic of your little fam is BEAUTIFUL! and you look positively gorgeous!!!

wisp said...

Yay! Congratulations! :) What a sweet family.

The Gentry's said...

Congrats, he looks adorable in his little man suit!! Heidi looks so adorable too in her cute little red dress.

Dan/Kealy said...

Congratulations! Your family is so cute!

Beth said...

oh my goodness! He is so, so cute! I wish we could have been there! He is going up so fast, and I'm missing it!!!