Monday, July 20, 2009

Arizona = 1 year

We have lived in Arizona for 1 whole year! Last July 18th, we closed and moved into our new home that we have grown to love. I will be honest- when we moved in last July, the blistering 114 degree weather and the black widows I found on my front porch made me really wonder why anyone in their right mind would choose to live here. As time has passed, it has become "home" to me.

Here are a few things I love about Arizona:

- Sunsets (honestly, they rival Hawaii)
- January: gorgeous weather, cool nights, and citrus
- Fantastic friends
- Sprouts Market
- Getting to know family we wouldn't be able to otherwise
- Palm trees
- Monsoon storms
- Great neighbors
- the fact that my Nathan was born here


Here's to another 3 years in our desert home.

4 comments:

wisp said...

I remember those black widows! ;) I can't believe it's already been a year! You guys seem to be doing really well there and I am so happy for you. :)

Di said...

Black Widows? *shudder* I missed that...thankfully! That sunset is GORGEOUS!!! I'd love to see the monsoon storms :D So glad you're loving your home- (I know you'll love Richfield when you move here too ;>

Cami said...

A year huh? Amazing how time flys huh? I'm glad you're liking it there.

Becky said...

Thanks for the invite, your family is so cute.