Last week we were able to go to the central AZ mountains for a reunion with Trent's family.
It was great to get together with his parents and 7 of his 10 siblings and their families. Heidi had a great time getting to know lots of her cousins!
Kissing Cousins:
Heidi and little Oakley stealing a kiss! I think it's safe to say they were happy to see eachother.
Family Fun Run: This was such a fun early morning activity. The toddlers-adults enjoyed running on the dirt road beneath the pine trees.
Toddler cousins enjoyed sharing their meals on this little picnic table. I know Heidi's eyes are closed in this pic but I thought they were posing so cute.
Egg jousting: nylons with a water-filled egg tied to the head. Tanya and I getting ready to "bop" eachother.
Trent getting ready for a jousting match.
One evening when we were all sitting around visiting, someone noticed this HUGE beetle crawling up the back of the couch. You can see the bug crawling along the top of the couch and you can see Heidi was not scared of it at all! It appears she would've tasted the thing if a cousin hadn't stopped her. Uncharacteristic of our meticulously clean daughter.
2 comments:
Oh, it all looks so fun! I'm glad everyone had a great time!
Cute post, Emily! LOOOVED the roach pictures...I didn't get any of those!
Post a Comment