Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just one reason I love living with a 2 year old...

For a 2 year old, the power of imagination can turn this ordinary vase into...


1. A baby bathtub

2. A trumpet

3. A hat

and lastly, but certainly not least,

4. A birthday cake

Best of all is that these wonderful transformations happen all over the course of just one day. Life sure was boring before Heidi...

5 comments:

The Gentry's said...

Oh how we miss that little two year old of yours. Dylon calls her throughout the day on his phone, hopefully that means he won't forget her in one month!!

Beth said...

she is such a mini you! loved catching up on your blog
!!!

Dacia said...

Haha, so true! I saw it first-hand!

wisp said...

That is so adorable! I love being around kids and their big imaginations. It revives mine a little bit, too. :)

Di said...

LOVE it!