My favorite view.
She is so adorable. :) What a treasure.
She really is adorable...even with that pouty look...can't get enough of her! :) It was super fun to get to know her little personality this time around. She's a doll!
Precious! She looks like a little drama queen!
I especially LOVE that last photo...such a cutie. Can't wait to see you again this week!
First off love the middle name, secondly what great faces. We miss you guys. We mentioned Heidi tonight and Dylon's eyes lit up!
oh I miss that little gal!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is so adorable. :) What a treasure.
She really is adorable...even with that pouty look...can't get enough of her! :) It was super fun to get to know her little personality this time around. She's a doll!
Precious! She looks like a little drama queen!
I especially LOVE that last photo...such a cutie. Can't wait to see you again this week!
First off love the middle name, secondly what great faces. We miss you guys. We mentioned Heidi tonight and Dylon's eyes lit up!
oh I miss that little gal!
Post a Comment