Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy List

- Good country music- doesn't it just make it feel more like summer?
- The way my shower felt after running in 100 degree weather
- My clean kitchen floor
- Sleep...oh how I long for you.
- The way Heidi "takes care" of Nathan. They really light up when they see eachother. Nothing makes a Mommy's heart happier.

3 comments:

Di said...

Running in 100* weather? Are you really running? Sheesh madame, you're putting me to shame....:D

The Gentry's said...

Are you crazy running in this weather!?! I do agree on the sleep thing! Isn't it nice to know it lies in our futures again someday!

wisp said...

Good job running! I've been doing more pilates and stuff lately, but I need that cardio.
I so hear you about sleep. With John's new schedule I'm this weird ghost girl that is awake far too much. One day we should all schedule a giant power nap! :D