Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rewind: Petting Farm

A couple weeks ago my friend Alisa invited us to go to a local petting farm. It is near our house yet I didn't even know it exsisted! They had all the usual petting farm animals plus a camel and zebra! The kids thought it was great.
Here are Heidi's little buddies: L, Hannah, Natalie, Heidi
And you know what? They are actually cousins?! So, Alisa and I were in a BYU ward together and were FHE "sisters". I hadn't seen her for about 6 years when we ran into eachother in the nursing mother's lounge at church several months ago. What a fun surprise! Turns out her ward met in the same building as ours. We were excited to learn that we had kids about the same ages and that we had lots in common as mommies. It has been sooo fun to reconnect with her and rediscover a great friend. And, I also learned that our husbands are cousins! Crazy, small world. Love it.


Here is Nathan checking out the emus (sp?)

Heidi and Natalie checking out these cute donkeys.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Oooh, I feel so famous. I need to blog about that day still. Love the pics!