
A few weeks ago, we got to have our nephew, Oakley, come and stay with us for a week while his parents were out of town. What a party it was! We kept pretty busy and the little ones kept us on our toes. Turns out that 3 carseats could not fit in our Accord so we parked it for the week and just walked and used strollers. On Friday night we decided that all would benefit from a night "out" and we set off with two double strollers. We walked about a mile away to get a bite to eat and then went to PetsMart and Target.
I think these faces are pretty cute!

The cousins had lots of fun through the week:

coloring

playing missionary
I think these three will be the best of friends. So glad they live close by.
1 comment:
ha! I love the playing missionary thing.
Post a Comment