Heidi had her first dentist appointment today. In preparation for the big event, Daddy had some dress rehearsals with her. She loved it and asked to have the "dentist" brush her teeth each night.
Trent had this morning off of school so he had scheduled a dental appointment for Heidi at the school pediatric clinic.
Beforehand she got to go into the sim clinic and work on Daddy's "patient".
The following pictures are of the smallest and cutest dentist I have ever seen-
9 comments:
Em! That is toooooo cuuuuuute!
Her patient must have had a serious case of dry mouth after he/she/it left her tender dental care. I think they need to put a sim patient in the waiting room of ALL pediatric dental offices. Hmmmm. A marketing idea waiting to happen.
Still chuckling. Thanks for sharing.
I'm SOOO giggling out loud right now! Heidi is so unbelievably cute! And all I have to say is OF COURSE she wouldn't have ANYTHING to fear, after looking into THAT kind of a mouth...I'm sure there was nothin' to it when it was the real deal w/ her on the other end! And I couldn't agree more with Carmin's comment...marketing idea FOR SURE! My kids would LOVE that!
That was HILARIOUS!! I would show it to Natalie...but due to the freakiness of the dummy, I will refrain. I am impressed with Heidi's skills with the mirror.
That is so cute. Luke had to watch it sooo many times and i'm sure will ask for it again tomorrow. I love her little voice, and the seriousness of looking full face in the mouth of the creepy dummy.
That is adorable! Very happy after watching those cute videos. I love her cute apology for dropping the instrument and explaining she didn't mean to. OH, the preciousness!
That is great. I'm glad you got video, Trent. That's what makes it even more cute! Tonight I was brushing Lil O's teeth, like Trent did, with his head in my lap and Lil O said, "Uncle Trent a dentist." I told him daddy was going to be a dentist too. He just said, "No, daddy studying." Will Lil O ever know different than this crazy school life we live?
That was precious on SOOOO many levels! She looks so stinkin' cute! Her voice is precious (I agree with C on the apology :)and I would seriously have feared the dummy would come to life and bite my nose off...and congrats Heidi on perfect teeth of your own! Lvoe it when that happens!
That is SO fun, we need to take Dylon over to do that. Heidi is adorable in the videos. :)
That is adorable. I love the closer look!
Post a Comment