These kids could not ask for a better Daddy. He loves them endlessly and has high expectations for their success. A wonderful combination from a Dad, if you ask me.
He are some snapshots from last weekend. They went to the special Father's Day Home Depot project on Saturday morning and made little tool boxes with Daddy.
Nathan really, really likes the chance to hammer real nails all on his own.
Afterwards they entered a little drawing and Trent came away with a new tool box too. They were all so happy with their new boxes. (I will add that Trent's tool box became my tool box after he realized it would be more suited for arts and craft supplies than for his tools His tools already have a home: He calls it my Father's Day gift.)
The kids had been sooo excited to make Daddy breakfast in bed on Father's Day morning. We made blueberry muffins, eggs, bacon and fruit. They couldn't wait to go wake him up and "surprise" him with his breakfast feast!
They are very blessed kids to have him in their lives. And so am I.
3 comments:
So cute! And you guys are quite lucky winning drawings!! Way to go - and Happy Father's Day Emily! :)
I love that picture with Trent and the kiddos...so cute!
So cute! I LOVE the picture of Nathan hammering the nail. You can tell he is just in heaven. And I love the new pics on your blog! :-)
Post a Comment