This picture captures Heidi's personality so well: A disorganized array of glitter and glamour pragmatically piled into her own creation with life's important details neatly piled on the side. She made the toolbox at Home Depot for a Father's Day project, but claimed it as her own for her "treasures." Only after she fell asleep could we confiscate it for this photo-op.
Oh yeah, and don't forget her own version of the song "B-I-N-G-O" (the dog) as "E-I-embryo; and baby was it's name-O." She was belting out this version of the song as we were driving along a few days ago. You just never know what you're going to get from her.
Oh yeah, and don't forget her own version of the song "B-I-N-G-O" (the dog) as "E-I-embryo; and baby was it's name-O." She was belting out this version of the song as we were driving along a few days ago. You just never know what you're going to get from her.
2 comments:
That is hilarious! Love that girl!
Did she make that song up herself, because that is really funny! I'm glad to hear you guys have had such fun times recently and that you made it through Trent's externship.
Post a Comment