Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy List

1. Trent is home after a 5 week stint of being away on externship. His presence in our home is WONDERFUL. I'm so thrilled that we made it through that I could list this for every item on my list!
2. The 6 cockroaches that I found dead on my front porch. I love it that my bug spray works so well. Seriously, when we are dealing with cockroaches, scorpions, and black widows bug spray that works is really important to me. 
3.The prospect of having my husband home over the weekend. Ok, so I know this is really a rerun of item #1 but I couldn't help myself. :)
3. Stack of new library books.
4. I know I don't usually include pictures or movies on this list but this movie makes me happy as happy can be. When we were in UT a week or so ago (more pics coming soon) Heidi held an impromptu "dance class" with some willing family members. In this video you will see my Mom, Dad, 19-year-old nephew Christopher,  and brother Ben. The soundtrack was provided by Ben's wife, Christine on the piano. This is only a glimpse into the whole event. It lasted for a good 25 minutes and yes, these family members are extremely good sports. (side note for those who wonder what has gotten into Ben's fashion sense: He and Christine decided to wear their DI-purchased "nerd clothes" to the family dinner. Yes, they are just fun like that.His outfit just makes the dance all the better.)
There is one more video to this that I wanted to load but Blogger isn't letting me. Any tips on getting Blogger to load a video when its being stubborn?




7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such good sports indeed... I do remember that you have to "roll" the wrists up! LOL

I am so glad you're back from UT!!!

wisp said...

That is so cute! xD My favorite is when she orders for music. Hahaha. And John thinks her hair is just so adorable!
As for videos, I actually have posted videos on youtube before and embedded them to my blog. Sometimes even youtube videos have trouble fitting or working, though. I have had the same troubles you have. The video has to be under a certain length to work with blogger. :S I have many cute kitty videos that I wanted to post. So I might put them on youtube. I don't know if you'd want to or not, though.
In any case, I am very grateful for the one we get to watch! =D

Di said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Di said...

That was so cute I could almost cry!(especially when I think I missed you!) I think she and Cami could go neck and neck for the next Shirley Temple...:D Hm...I thought Ben's clothes looked normal, isn't that what everybody's wearing? Can't believe Christopher is that big! Sheesh...

Gabrielle Germaine said...

oh how I miss those claytons and cliftons. I tell you what!

Carrie said...

That is so cute!! Baileigh and Heidi would get along just great!! Wish we were closer.

Alisa said...

so adorable! Could Heidi be any cuter? And I love her poses. So professional.