Friday, September 9, 2011

Reality

It's a sad thought. We're just getting settled. But now the reality of us moving away next June is starting to sink in. We will miss this place. Four years isn't very long, is it?

4 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

I've had the same thoughts several times...I can't believe how fast it has gone. It looks like you had an amazing time with family!

Carrie said...

I often think about past places we've lived and the many memories that were created at each one. I cherish each one of those memories. Don't worry your next place will be just as wonderful.

Lindsay said...

I am going to miss you so much. Time has flown by way too fast but if you move to "you know where" then we'll be out for a visit at least once a year! You're a wonderful friend.

Alisa said...

Nooooooo!