Nathan at 2.5:
Can you tell that this boy loves to be silly? He is such a jokester and has a good imagination to go along with his sense of humor.
This picture is of Dr. Nathan. Our play doctor set has these winning glasses and he had to wear them while "treating" me the other day. I was lying on the floor and he was giving me shots and taking my blood pressure. Kind of hard to take your doctor seriously when he looks like that!
He continues to have a generally relaxed temperament but is definitely getting more and more of his own opinions.
Somehow boys must come fully equipped with the ability to make "boy sounds". Things like trucks, airplanes, and crashes have complete sound effects courtesy of Nathan's mouth. He definitely didn't learn them from his sis.
He has had a big explosion of vocabulary the last 2-3 months.
He is extremely ready to help me with any project. Almost any time he sees me working, he will run up and say "Let me help you, Mom!" I love it. Sometimes it's hard to think of something he can help with on certain tasks but I sure do try. I want to fully embrace the helpfulness and see if we can keep it around.
We are on week 2 of potty training. He has done fantastically so far. He is so proud to be wearing big boy underwear and I'm so proud of him for staying dry. He has stayed dry the last 2 nights also so we'll see how it continues over the next few months.
He bring such joy to my life and I'm very grateful for him.
Things Nathan LOVES at 2.5: milk, muffins, trucks, being outdoors, space shuttles, airplanes, reading books, wrestling with Daddy, cuddling with Mommy, working.


1 comment:
He is SO beautiful! He's my favorite little muscle man ever. And, I can attest to the fact that he L.O.V.E.S. milk. "MMMIIIIIIILLLLLLLKKKKKKK!" haha. Such good memories. Thanks for posting these fun things, Em! Love you.
Post a Comment