Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy List

- My air conditioning hasn't run for 3 days. 3 days! It's our first significant cool down of the season and I couldn't be more pleased.
- A wonderful morning was had at the park because of the resulting coolness. I LOVE watching my kids play and chatting with a good friend.
- The weekend. We have a busy weekend ahead. All the usual weekend mix with a baby shower here at my house and a wedding reception to go to across town. I'm excited for the change of pace and chance to be with Trent.
- The "new" mall I tried out today. It's nearby but I've never gone in. We have such a plethora of shopping around these parts that I've just never had a need to venture inside. But, this mall is the outlet variety and I found a much-needed pair of pants for Nathan for 3.99. With the sudden cooler weather I'm seeing that most of last year's pants are highwaters and need replaced with the bigger size.
- Off to clean my house. If all goes as planned I will be able to stay in for the rest of the afternoon and scrub and clean. 

No comments: