Heidi participated in her first primary singing program at church last Sunday. She has been so excited to perform her songs for us. OH, how I wish I could have taken video footage of the whole production. In true Heidi-style, her expressiveness and enthusiasm did not disappoint! As soon as they started singing the first song, I turned to Trent and asked, "Is that her I hear?" Her volume made it so I could hear her quite distinctly most of the time. Heidi invited our neighbor Jen to come along to watch and Jen followed up with this thank you note a few hours later. It is an extremely accurate depiction of the front row of kids. :) And since I don't have pictures of the event I thought I'd add it here for our family record. Heidi, we were so proud of you for being brave and showing confidence in the songs you've practiced so well!
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Heidi's First Primary Program
Heidi participated in her first primary singing program at church last Sunday. She has been so excited to perform her songs for us. OH, how I wish I could have taken video footage of the whole production. In true Heidi-style, her expressiveness and enthusiasm did not disappoint! As soon as they started singing the first song, I turned to Trent and asked, "Is that her I hear?" Her volume made it so I could hear her quite distinctly most of the time. Heidi invited our neighbor Jen to come along to watch and Jen followed up with this thank you note a few hours later. It is an extremely accurate depiction of the front row of kids. :) And since I don't have pictures of the event I thought I'd add it here for our family record. Heidi, we were so proud of you for being brave and showing confidence in the songs you've practiced so well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is too cute! What a cute neighbor!
Tell Jen good job on the support...she's obviously earned the #1 fan FOR SURE! Lucky she got to go.
How sweet! I wish I could've seen it too...I'm sure she did great. Maybe she'll give an encore at playgroup sometime :)
Love it! Good Job Heidi!
Post a Comment