Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy List

I have every intention of documenting the details of our Christmas holiday but so much life is rushing past us at lightening speeds at the moment that it may have to way another few days.
Thoughts that are making me happy today:

- Winter sunlight. I love the cool air and I love the bright winter light coming through my windows.
- Trent passed his board exam. Still feeling happy from that bit of news that came in the mail last week.
- Late night grocery shopping- Occasionally I slip out after kiddos are in bed for a big grocery stock-up trip and lastnight was just such a night. Always helps me feel more organized to make a few kid-free stops to get all we need for a week or two.
- My bedroom- I COMPLETELY deep cleaned my bedroom yesterday. It feels like a whole different place. I don't know about yours but my bedroom kinda gets the short end of the stick sometimes in the cleaning department and it needed some tlc

Signing off for now. More to come soon.