Monday, January 30, 2012

Match Result

HE MATCHED!



Yep, folks, we're headed to the heart of Bluegrass and horse racing. This morning at 6:44 AM (MST) Trent got the email saying he matched to the 6-year oral surgery program at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY. This means he will spend some time in medical school and earn his MD during the time. Thank you all so much for your concern, support, and well wishes as this imminent day drew near.
We couldn't be happier!

9 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

Wow congrats that is exciting! Cant wait to see what kentuckey looks like!!

Di said...

Woohoo! Hm...that's a little farther than AZ though...Hm...

Monica said...

Can't wait to come to the derby!!! I'll just whip up a fancy hat with my cricut!

Carrie said...

I'm so excited for you!! What a wonderful adventure! Congrats!!!!

wisp said...

=D Yay!!! Congratulations! How exciting! And that's so much closer to me! xD This is very good news for me because I am in desperate need of Emily time! >.> I'll need to call or email you. ;)

kami said...

How exciting!! It looks beautiful!

Logan and Tanya said...

That's my brother! :) So happy for you guys. SO happy!!

Jaclyn said...

So very happy for you guys! That's only 6 hours from us, so we will definitely need to take a trip to Kentucky when you get settled.... And you are always welcome here! I'm so excited to have family within a day's drive... maybe we won't be alone every holiday now???? :) Congratulations!

Alisa said...

Congrats! Sad but happy for you!