My favorite view.
I seriously almost cried while I watched that! Congratulations, you guys! What a beautiful family! :)
I didn't realize your anniversary was so close to ours, you didn't even say anything today!! Happy Anniversary to the both of you!
Oh, and there should be a disclosure that those who are pregnant shouldn't watch the video ;)
Emily, OH I love your blog. Its so good to see you, your kids are so super cute, your little boy is a doll he looks so much like you, and Heidi looks so much like Trent! I can't wait to keep up on all your events!
Hee hee, haven't even watched the vid yet, I know it'll be great, but I love that starter pic- Lady and the Tramp!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I seriously almost cried while I watched that! Congratulations, you guys! What a beautiful family! :)
I didn't realize your anniversary was so close to ours, you didn't even say anything today!! Happy Anniversary to the both of you!
Oh, and there should be a disclosure that those who are pregnant shouldn't watch the video ;)
Emily, OH I love your blog. Its so good to see you, your kids are so super cute, your little boy is a doll he looks so much like you, and Heidi looks so much like Trent! I can't wait to keep up on all your events!
Hee hee, haven't even watched the vid yet, I know it'll be great, but I love that starter pic- Lady and the Tramp!
Post a Comment