Nathan has turned into Mr. Smiley. He is always trying to catch my eye so that he can give me a big smile. It's really hard to catch his best smiles on camera at this point. He is pretty intrigued with just staring at the camera!!
As for the adults around the house- I'm busy trying to catch up with these two kiddos, started conducting ward choir again, and am enjoying doing a few projects I haven't had time to do for a few months. Trent is busy drilling and filling on his manequin at school and will end classes on June 9th. He then has a month to study for his board exams!
5 comments:
Heidi looks so at home in her new bed. Love it!! Nathan of cours is just adorable.
Heidi seriously looks like she feels like such a big girl! I'm glad the move has been easy on her and her sleeping. It looks like the adults are growing up, too, and being responsible.:)
congratulation on growing up moments. You have conqured a big one with the big girl bed. got a pretty cute little man there.
The cuteness! What a big girl Heidi has become! Her room looks adorable. And Nathan's smile is so sweet. I also love the little striped shirts on baby boys! And cute little shorts and socks that match, too! How fun to have a girl and a boy! :)
I loved this post. It's like getting a Christmas letter in May! Blogging really is great!
Post a Comment