I saw a similar list on my friend's blog and thought it was fun to see what works for other babies & momma's. Here's my list of most-used and loved baby products after Nathan's been around for a couple months:
1- Double stroller: this really is SUPER important to me. We go on walks everyday and it is loved by all. Soothes and relaxes both kids and good exercise and outlet for the me! Especially important on days when I don't have a car.
2- Bouncer chair: Nathan loves just chillin' in the bouncer chair. I get the most work done when he is watching me from his favorite spot!
3- the vent fan: this baby loves the sound of the vent fan in the kitchen or bathroom. If he is agitated or tired, standing by the fan soothes him off to dreamland almost every time!
4- Burt's Bees Baby Lotion: Most baby lotions have really dried out my kids' skin. Not this stuff! This really is the most moisturizing, effective lotion for us! Not to mention it makes your baby smell sooooo sweet. It is a bit more expensive, but I find it lasts forever so it is even in the end.
5- Nursing stool: I guess this really is a mommy product but is has been so great! I didn't have one with Heidi but recieved this as a gift this time around! It is just a little wooden, angled foot stool and makes nursing so much more comfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment