Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy List

- Heidi singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to Nathan when he is sad.

- yesterday's holiday

- the fact that we haven't seen 100 degree temps in several days (nice "cold" snap). How we love being able to play at the park.

- Heidi's new fixation with anything "princess". A few weeks ago while at the grocery store we passed a beautiful grandma with nice jewelry and a sparkly belt around her skirt. "Mom! It's a princess!" Heidi made that grandma's day.

- laundry is folded

- the smoothie I'm gonna make when Trent gets home tonight :)

3 comments:

Dacia said...

I love your happy lists. It is a nice reminder that we all have so much to be thankful for and happy about, no exceptions. Sure love you!

wisp said...

Your happy list makes me happy! And now I want a smoothie. ;) You're so much fun!

Di said...

Yum...cute!...sweet...you're so happy-making!