This ain't no Jane Fonda workout. This is some serious business:

Nathan is very serious about his form when he engages in his daily pushup routine. Just check out those rippling muscles.

Body completely lifted off the floor, balancing on toes and chubby hands.

Still managing a smile through it all.

Phew. All done. We love our little stong man.
11 comments:
He is just the cutest kid ever!!! I love his rippling muscles! :) I have to say he's stronger than I am - I can't do a push up to save my life.
This is so cute! Of course he is strong...hello, look at the body he has to carry around and hold up. I love his little chubs and I'm glad you are already teaching him the importance of exercise (spoken from the PE teacher in me).
Way Cute!!
This makes John especially gleeful! Adorable! :)
This is Connor. That little cousin is ripped He is ready for our woods,bring him over. The woods are ready for him
That is funny. Spencer used to do situps while I changed his diaper, when he was that age -- it's a big family joke now!
Wow! He is so cute! He is growing up so much, getting so big! Wow I miss you guys so much!
Are you serious?! I've seen some neat things, but that's amazing! I'm impressed! He'll ESPECIALLY love this post in about 15 years...it'll boost his little ego! :)
He must have some serious core strength to do those moves. Watch out when he starts moving.
That cracks me up. He is so cute.
such gorgeous blue eyes!
Post a Comment