We had a fantastic conference weekend! We were able to watch it at home and just had a very rejuvinating weekend. One of the many great parts about conference weekend is the priesthood session. Great excuse for some fun girl time.
I got together with a couple friends at the park and we had a great time visiting while the kids played and played. We started out the evening with some Wendy's for dinner:

These kids had a lot of energy and had a great time playing on the slides!

L-R: Kyden, Heidi, Dylon
We couldn't resist these shots of this group walking home from the park. Heidi was in heaven in between these two boys!


Thanks for the fun time!
5 comments:
Fun! I love the princess with her knights-so cute!
Hey I'm back in. Thanks for the invite. I love your new header pic, btw. Your kids are adorable, and happy birthday to Trent!
how adorable ! G'ma
I love Heidi's cute little face when she is holding hands with those boys. I think she was already thinking about some scenes from her Princess movies.
What cute kids, whose are they? ;) I'm gonna steal these ones for our blog if you don't mind.
Post a Comment