My favorite view.
Wow! They look so alike! And so cute and snuggly!!!
I love this post!!!
The pictures loaded before the text and I found myself thinking..."Wow! Nathan sure does look a lot like Heidi!" Sure enough...it was! :) Cute post!
Ditto to Tanya's comment. Then I saw the other pictures and it made sense. Fun to be at your house Sunday evening.
:D !!!
That's AMAZING, Emily! Good job taking those pictures!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! They look so alike! And so cute and snuggly!!!
I love this post!!!
The pictures loaded before the text and I found myself thinking..."Wow! Nathan sure does look a lot like Heidi!" Sure enough...it was! :) Cute post!
Ditto to Tanya's comment. Then I saw the other pictures and it made sense. Fun to be at your house Sunday evening.
:D !!!
That's AMAZING, Emily! Good job taking those pictures!
Post a Comment