Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy List

- Got my downstairs bathroom painted. Starting small before I paint my family room/kitchen area.
- Halloween is this week. And I'm excited to see my kiddos dress up.
- If Halloween is this week that means my FAVORITE time of year is here. I love the holidays. Let the festivities begin.
- Nathan's chubby legs. Seriously folks, pictures coming soon.
- Heidi is doing absolutely wonderfully in the potty training dept, at least in #1. #2 is still a challenge. We have a polly pocket-style Cinderella doll that she gets to open if she meets the "requirements." Well, we have lots of construction in our neighborhood at the moment and lots of blue porta potties for the workers to use. Everytime we pass a porta potty while we are out on a walk Heidi tells me a little story- "when the workers go potty they get their cinderella doll!!!" And the best part is she really believes they want a Cinderella doll as much as she does.

7 comments:

wisp said...

Yay for another happy list! Beautiful!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

I love this time of year so much too! I think my excitement for Halloween actually fizzled out awhile ago because I have already started listening to Christmas music and thinking of snow, turkeys, and shopping. I'm a hopeless case!

Monica said...

DUH, who doesn't want a Cinderella doll? That is so cute!

Logan and Tanya said...

A perfect happy list...and I'm completely excited about the pix of the chubby legs...we MUST celebrate chubbiness while it's still a cute thing in someone's life! :)
Umm. And tell your little Heidi that she makes Aunt Tanya's day...Cinderella dolls for the Construction workers is COMPLETELY in order! ;}

The Gentry's said...

Too cute! That little Heidi sure makes me smile :D

Dionne said...

So, I want to see your bathroom ;)! Do you have pictures? I'm still looking for ideas

Alisa said...

I love it. Congrats on painting your bathroom!