Take your potty-training toddler into the grocery store restroom. Ay-yai-yai!
- Announces urgently that she needs to go potty while we are strolling down aisle #10.
- Aforementioned toddler finds the paper toilet seat cover too scratchy.
- Decides that half of her clothing and shoes should probably be removed.
- Proceeds to have contact with every yucky surface possible.
- Mother becomes initiated into a new level of motherhood.
6 comments:
You captured it!
Yes isn't it joy ;). There comes a point when you just have to let go and hope that their immune system is strong!
Yikes, so not looking forward to that!!.
Oh, the woes of girls! Hooray for boys!
Ummm. I SOOOO procrastinated potty training for this EXACT reason! :) I never liked public restrooms, much less putting my kid in there! Good luck with that. I'm afraid I've ruined my girls by making a big deal out of the "germs" over the years! Where's my balance in life?!?!! :)
LOL! We are not quite there yet, but I can imagine the situation. Love it!
Post a Comment