1. Nathan took 3 steps! He was very pleased with himself. And he got a big cheering crowd (Heidi, Mommy, Daddy) to encourage him on.
2. Heidi was crying over a little scrape on her finger. I asked her if she wanted a band-aid. She didn't and said she could just kiss it all better. It worked. She instantly was happy after she planted a little Heidi kiss.
3. When I woke up from my dream this morning: I dreamt I was speaking in General Conference (our church's worldwide meeting) and I forgot my words. In fact, I think I forgot to prepare all together. I had to run to my car in the middle of the talk to get more notes. Geesh, I was sure glad to wake up and realize it was a dream (or maybe more like a nightmare:).
3 comments:
Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened someday. Not the forgetting your talk and running to the car but the other part!
haha! That would be a nightmare for sure.
Truly an uncomfortable nightmare! Cute kids too!
Post a Comment