We had the best of intentions to spend the morning basking in the sun, watching a horse parade, and playing with a cute cousin, Oakley. I loaded up the car with stroller and folding chairs, snacks and water bottles. Then I saw that my front tire was very low. Trent said he'd just pump it up and we could be on our way. So, after all was said and done, we were only about 10 minutes behind schedule. When I headed toward the freeway I noticed very dark clouds. And then Monica (Trent's sister) called to say she was driving through a downpour. Perhaps the parade wasn't such a good idea. We had the kids so excited to see eachother that we thought we better get together anyway. Monica was nice enough to drive a little further so I wouldn't have to drive on the freeway any more with my questionable tire.
We ended up meeting at a McDonald's (perhaps the most crowded and dirtiest one EVER) but the kids didn't mind a bit. They were so excited to eat hamburgers and play together!
Not quite as sunny and exciting as the Parada del Sol, but we sure tried.
This cowgirl/cowboy couple was tooooo cute not to get some pictures. Even if it was in the McDonald's parking lot!


Can you believe that Oakley has the tiniest pair of adorable Wrangler's on?

These curly-haired cousins sure do love eachother. Can't you tell?
4 comments:
Cousins are so much fun! And those shirts look GREAT!
That is the cutest pair of cousins I've ever seen.!
They are way too cute!
This is so sweet. :) And the adorableness of hair overwhelms me for both of those sugarcubes! :D What a fun day!
Post a Comment