Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy List

It has been far to long since I've posted a list of my happiness. Not because of a lack of happiness, but mostly just the busy-ness of life. But it is past due so here goes...

-Trent being home- He has been on a 6 week leave from school as we usually know it to do a research clerkship. He does go into school but a lot of it can be done from home. While he is super busy trying to get it all done, it is GREAT to have him home more. I love it, the kids love it, and hopefully he loves it too amidst all our daily commotion!
- Trader Joes's spicy hummus with crackers or cucumbers- favorite lunch at the moment
- How stores and other such public places in AZ really know how to make their A/C super cold. So so so nice after being in my sorta hot house.
- Nathan's love of his new baseball hat. I've been looking for a baseball hat for him because he has been enjoying sporting Heidi's pink Tinkerbell hat. That hasn't exactly jived with some people (ie Daddy). So, today I finally landed on a good deal on a handsome little hat. He knew exactly which color he wanted, cried when I took it off for 25 seconds so the lady could scan it, and wore it the rest of the day very proudly. He is turning from baby to little boy before my eyes.

2 comments:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

That's cute that Nathan wants to wear a hat. Will never wanted to wear one...probably because I never got him used to it as a baby. I need to buy that Hummus!

Alisa said...

Adorable! I should make a happy list on my blog. And try my TJ hummus.