My favorite are "her" flip-flops. I'm pretty sure one of them is not quite between the right toes. Lil O is laughing and jumping at the video. He loves it. "I want to watch Nathan one more time. And watch Heidi spray Nathan's shirt."
I can't believe he's just standing there loving it- my kids (any of them) would be flippin' out! Love it! :) Especially the little giggle at the end...
4 comments:
My favorite are "her" flip-flops. I'm pretty sure one of them is not quite between the right toes. Lil O is laughing and jumping at the video. He loves it. "I want to watch Nathan one more time. And watch Heidi spray Nathan's shirt."
I can't believe he's just standing there loving it- my kids (any of them) would be flippin' out! Love it! :) Especially the little giggle at the end...
Haha! Love it! Love Heidi's shoes.
you must have warmer hose water than us. love the deep laughing. Cant wait to see you.
Post a Comment