Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy List

Clouds, Rain, Wind and Cooler temperatures= Happy Me

We finally got rain. And oh, how refreshing it was. It's been so long since water fell from the sky that we hardly knew how to recognize the sound lastnight when it started raining around midnight. We were just falling asleep but we lept out of bed and went to the front porch to watch the desert cool off.

Let the monsoons begin.

2 comments:

Sam and Carmin said...

Mmmm. The smell of the dessert cooling off is as wonderful as the sound and sight . . . Lucky lucky you to welcome the monsoons just as you were drifing off to dreamland!

Monica said...

I tried calling you the night we first had rain...it was like heaven on earth:) We would clap everytime there was thunder, #1 because I LOVE it and #2 so O would love it, too. But, how about the 91 degree weather on Friday? Wasn't it a dream. People keep saying how humid it was that day, but I didn't notice, I was outside soaking in the cool weather!