Monday, July 26, 2010

Playing

This is a look at the play that goes on with our littlest family members at the moment.

Some things are just so important, you can't leave home without them:
I know that if I tell Nathan we are going bye-bye and he is taking a really long time coming down the stairs that he is likely trying to lug his "popper" down the stairs so it can come along with us. Once I realize this, I go to the rescue. It's a little large to manuever and remain safe on the stairs!

Heidi feeling extremely happy that a) she remembered to bring her sunglasses and b) that she has a purple balloon.


Giving pink baby a little love:

Heidi plays dress-up A LOT these days. In an effort to be involved, this is Nathan's attempt at dress-up- on random girl's sandal and a laniard.


This half wall surrounds our play area. When the kids are playing restaraunt or getting ready for a "birthday party" they line all the goods up along the wall.

You can see it's pretty serious business:
Last weekend Trent's grandparents came for Sunday dinner. It was sooo fun to have them here. The kids were very excited to play with them after dinner. They were good sports and gave them lots of attention and love!
Great Grandpa showing Nathan how to throw the ball:


Great Grandma reading story after story to Heidi:
I love to watch the kids interact with grandparents and the kids just love them to pieces.
Oh, how we love these kiddos and are so happy they belong to our family!

4 comments:

Dionne said...

Oh, seeing Grandma and Grandpa playing with your little ones just melted my heart -- I wish we didn't live so far away! Give them hugs from us. . . they are valuable people to have in one's life and I'm so glad yours get that interaction and those pictures!

Sam and Carmin said...

Love the post, Em! And I ditto dionne on the experiences with Gma and Gpa Ray.

Alisa said...

so cute! I love how Nathan has the popper in the car. Hilarious! How like toddlers/preschoolers, huh?

Logan and Tanya said...

Can I ditto Dionne & Carmin? My first reaction was a tiny bit of jealousy! You are sooo lucky to have your kids know them!

PS: I'm happy to be back in the blogging swing, hopefully! Love all your sweet updates!